Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 06, 2006

Pierre Bourque is Mean-Spirited

I am seriously getting sick of Pierre Bourque's disgusting kind of dirt-digging journalism, it's just purely dispicable and it's wrong. I ask every liberal to don't believe a word coming out of the Mainstream media, they are doing nothing but hurting our morale.

I am asking you to not panic. We will win this campaign, the tories are trying to hurt us by throwing out these pathetic allegations because they have nothing better to do then to attack honest, decent people. It's just not right and it's wrong what they are doing to people.

The News Media is on my watch and I think all of you guys are really a bunch of jackasses. Excuse my french, I think I should at least be able to vent my frustration. Martin needs to get this off his chest and he's got to say that this happened 10 years ago when the separatists tried to destroy our country.

No comments: