Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gerard Kennedy, Now More Then Ever

I had been leaning a few days ago towards endorsing Frank McKenna on this blog until I read The Dan Report suggesting Gerard Kennedy should be a serious leadership contestant.

I could not agree more, I can definitely say that Mr. Kennedy has won me over and should he run will get my endorsement.

Gerard Kennedy is the man we need as evidenced by The Dan Report's thorough analysis of this man.

Mr. Kennedy is young at a fresh 45, he is very charismatic and has singlehandedly changed the education system in Ontario, it is getting better because of him.

Having someone like him come from the outside of Ottawa will render Tory attacks with the sponsorship scandal useless.

He also ran a food bank which will be very appealing to the NDP constituency because they will definitely flock in groves to Kennedy.

He was born in the west as well, is bilingual and has experience.

This blog is proud to endorse Gerard Kennedy for leader of the Liberal Party of Canada.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you entirely - this could turn into a really exciting chance to rejuvenate the party if Kennedy decides to run.

Anonymous said...

The Kenedy rule: DO NOT mistreat women...unless you kill them afterwards and make sure you don't use a golf club.

James Curran said...

This is the kind of thing I'm asking people in our party NOT to do. Researching Kennedy is great. Remember, everyone has some baggage somewhere.

I suggest you research a few others before endorsing Mr. Kennedy...and I have nothing against him.

The What Do I Know Grit.

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is exactly what the LPC needs. I'm an NDP voter in Toronto, but I'd definitely vote Liberal if Kennedy ran. He's been a fantastic education minister and sounds like a great guy from everything I've read about him.

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited myself about the prospect of Gerard entering the race to succeed Martin. However, a little credit needs to go to McGuinty for 1) putting him in the position; and 2) giving him the financial resources to do his job.

Anonymous said...

mctqlearn to operate a one room school house before aspiring to become a prime minister