Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2005

Gord Stamp, Bourque Biased, and the Tories are a bunch of psychics

Well, tonight I have a lot to talk about, We have Gordon Stamp, Tory MP Peter Goldring's campaign manager who has resigned because he advocated Alberta seperation.

Not only that Mr. Goldring has called for the Turks and Caicos Islands to be the 11th province of Canada. He has also advocated that bootcamp should be the choice punishment of young handgun offenders as well (I had a link to this story but unfortunately it requires registration, something I will not give to the Edmonton Sun).

I am also thinking that Pierre Bourque is a biased mofo, Mr. Bourque constistenly places anti-liberal articles all over his web page and he's little more then the Canadian Equivalent of Matt Drudge, I have not ever seen one anti-tory article on his website even when the tories were screwing up back in May with the Gurmant Grewal Fiasco. I am not kidding I bet if you go there right now there are almost tons of anti-liberal articles plastered across the screen.

The Tories have also churned out another pathetic ad, which attacks and predicts the liberals will run a negative campaign. I love you chirp pieces, I just love that pact that you clarivoyants will continue to put on your swami hats and predict so much crap that hasn't even happened. There will definitely be negative ads you f***wits, have you not figured it out yet. So stop saying there will be, because there is going to be. The tories sound like a broken record, it goes blah blah blah Liberal Corruption blah blah blah Culture of Entitlement blah blah blah Criminal Investigation. Honestly thats what you people sound like, your a bunch of prep-school cheerleaders that continue to regurgitate whatever comes out of your leaders mouth.

You want to know my opinion about Paul Martin? I think he's run one of the shittiest campaigns in history, this election... so far. However, I do believe that the Liberals will pull through in the 2nd half, that's always what has happened, it happened in 2004 and it's going to happen again. I expect the tories will fight fire with fire, but should they do that we're going to turn on the Sprinkler system and douse that flame that they try at us. We're not scared of you amateurs we've won four straight elections and we are going to win this one.

1 comment:

John Murney said...

Bourque is a disgusting biased turd. I am trying to wean myself off of his tabloid website.