Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 26, 2005

Mike Klander Should be Fired!

I'm pretty disgusted to hear what a certain liberal blogger did to Olivia Chow, that is completely deplorable to compare someone of that background to a dog. Granted, I understand the connection between their last names, but honestly Mr. Klander has obviously had it taken the wrong way. It doesn't matter, this is a very low tactic and I admit I have attacked the Tories but honestly Mr. Klander should be fired from the Liberal Campaign for this kind of deplorable crap that he did to Ms. Chow. Our society does not tolerate racism and I will not tolerate it from anybody.

2 comments:

Red Tory said...

I couldn't agree more. Funny... I posted something similar, then went to check Liblogs and saw yours. Heh.

We need to nip this in the bud. Turf Klander and move on.

Idealistic Pragmatist said...

Klander has resigned.