Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 23, 2005

Stephen Taylor is running a Smear Campaign

It's quite obvious what Stephen Taylor over at his own blog is doing and that is, he is running a smear campaign against the Liberal Party, These advertisements did turn out to be real but I want to know who was behind this leak to Mr. Taylor. Which person in the Liberal war room had the gall to do this?

Who in the name of God was it? I believe that we are entitled to answers as to who would deliberatly throw a wrench into the party operations, Was it some pissed off worker who didn't have his idea put in? Who in blazes was this person because he or she should be fired on the spot immediately for leaking information like this.

Because of his ignorance he has cost our campaign precious money that we need to fight this election. Now we have to go back to the drawing board here because we've had everything leaked and the ads will be ineffective.

But as for Stephen Taylor, I have no kind words for you my friend, you are bile, you play dirty politics and you show no shame in the kind of crap you and your friend Kate McMillan to, the fact you chose to actually expose this information on the web and engage in paranoid delusional conspiracy theories like himself.

I honestly belive that Mr. Taylor thinks that if Paul Martin went into a bathroom, he'd think he had gone in there to steal money. Give me a break Stephen your not helping your cause, your only there to help your friends in your little tory circle jerk. I expect you to probably post a comment on this blog but I would not be surprised to see your supporters clammer to this blog to try and take me down. Four words, Bring it on, bitch!

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Who did it? Tell me if I am wrong on this assessment. There are those in the Liberal Party who want the campaign to implode. The Martin/Chretien divide is still there and in fact the Chretien side is going nuclear. I just wrote in my blog my prediction about Hamilton East-Stoney Creek, which ties into Copps' latest nuclear attack.

Jason Hickman said...

So, to re-cap:

* Using a photo from a Holocaust memorial service for a political attack ad is, apparently, a-ok.

* Exposing that attack ad before the big brains who thought of it wanted it to be exposed is dirty politics.

Thanks for clearing that up.