Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2005

Ralph Goodale is Innocent until proven Guilty

I'm not going to rush to judgement on Ralph Goodale, obviously there are facts that are going to be investigated by the RCMP. If Ralph says he has nothing to hide he shouldn't be worried. I'm going to put it plain and simple. Even Monte Solberg says "I like Ralph Goodale very much. He's a very nice guy, a decent guy,''I mean this isn't going to clear anything up. But, I ask all you tories who will no doubt insist Ralph be hung from the gallows, to just wait until the results of the investigation are announced, and if they do say Ralph did something un-ethical, then you have fair game. But, until then don't you tell me Ralph is guilty, until the police have charged him I will not believe you. Yes, I agree there are facts that many people have stated and that is fine. But, I want to hear what the proper authorities say on this. Anyone who doesn't believe this way, in my own opinion is a fool.

Now, I'm also going to address this David Emerson mini-scandal. "It's really pathetic, the words came out the wrong way and he was trying to explain something." I admit that these two miscues by Mike Klander and David Emerson have made the Liberals appear racist. But, I do not believe they are, I believe that they only wanted to take out their frustrations on their enemies and they went too far. I don't think the NDP is that bad to tell you the truth, I'm one of maybe a few hard-core liberals that does respect the New Democratic Party in terms of it's policies. I don't think the NDP has an anti-business agenda, I think to become a formidable party they have to bring business and unions together. Jack Layton comes across as a reasonable man, who is willing to work with people regardless of political stripes. I think though, he was right when he said that the House of Commons would be more orderly if Women were in Parliament. Well I'm hoping more women are elected, if you notice, typically more males are conservative and more females hold liberal beliefs. Women are usually better at compromising, men are not, men want to win and are determined to win at any cost.

Well It's been a long day and I need to head to bed. Peace Out.

1 comment:

Red Tory said...

I don’t think anyone believes Goodale was himself actually involved with the leak (if indeed there was one) it’s more likely a case of some lower level official disclosing the information (intentionally or otherwise) but Goodale, being Captain of the ship, is responsible for what goes on under his command.