Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 11, 2005

R.I.P. Chuck Cadman 1948-2005

I know it has been a while since I've posted and it's mostly because I've found very little to discuss. But yesterday, when I heard the news of Independent MP Chuck Cadman's Death, I was saddened and shocked. I was hoping that he would be able to beat cancer and come back to the house of commons and represent his constituents of Surrey North. Chuck Cadman, like I said a few posts before. Was the Best M.P. in the house of Commons and I don't think anybody would not believe that. He listened to his constituents, he was multi-partisan, he judged people not on the past but on what they can deliver. For Example: Chuck could have railed against the so-called corruption of the Liberal Party, but he didn't, instead he decided to focus on the issues of the people and not the problems of other parties. He realized the budget was a good piece of legislation that his constituents wanted and he voted for it, rather then ignore people he listened! In fact, even though I probably would have disagreed with him on many issues, including Same-Sex Marriage. I would honestly vote for this man, he cared about the people of Surrey North and was in politics for all the right reasons. Chuck is up in the sky with God now and is also probably with his son Jesse and I cannot feel any happier that Chuck will finally see his son again after he was brutally killed. This is a man who should be a role model to many Canadians and I even believe that this man should be put into the order of Canada for helping crack down on crime. Chuck Rest In Peace my friend. My Prayers are with your family and the people of Surrey North that are going through this difficult time.

No comments: