Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 15, 2005

Harper Is A Few Spurs Short Of A Boot

You know I really thought Stephen Harper was not going to do something stupid this summer until I saw this ungodly thing:

Can I please ask, in the words of the immortal Jerry Seinfeld. Who were the ad wizards that came up with that one? I don't think these were wizards, these were idiots. Warren Kinsella wrote in his blog that the person responsible for this Harper Screw Up needs to be dragged to the centre block and hung. Well, Warren I disagree. I believe this person should raised on the shoulders by all liberals. Thanks to this idiotic photograph, Stephen Harper is scarred for life and can now be named Boss Hogg. The comparison to Mr. Hogg is quite appropriate since Mr. Harper is an angry white man with a cowboy hat. This outfit makes the Dukakis Tank Outfit a joke. I think we can also name Mr. Harper, Woody (Toy Story Reference)!. Because not only is he downright wooden and unlikeable he's in a cowboy outfit too.

2 comments:

Ted Betts said...

We have a running list of captions over at Cerberus if you want a good laugh!

~TB

Robert McBean. said...

all hat no cattle