Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Harper should fire Grewal

I am quite shocked at Stephen Harper's antics when it comes to Gurmant Grewal, he continues to stand by this man despite the fact that he is hurting the party. I keep wondering to myself, is the Conservative Party just a natural born party of losers? I mean honestly it's no surprise why Belinda Stronach wanted to disassociate herself from these losers. I would not be surprised if this party never gets back into power again, they are doing exactly everything in their way to help them lose. Mr. Grewal has proven that the Conservatives do not have a monopoly on morality, If Mr. Harper wants to prove that he is somehow more "ethical" then the liberals like he's always spewing then he will cease backing this man and he will toss him out on his ass out the door. Mr. Grewal has lost all credibility and the hypocricy of the Conservatives is amazing. It is amazing that this man continues to stay in the conservative caucus. Because I would have fired him if I was Conservative Leader. All I see from Stephen Harper is a man who is completely fake and robotic. I know many people will not like what I say but I am not afraid to tell the truth.

1 comment:

Mica said...

I think you have accurately identified one of the fundamental differences between the Liberals and the CPC. Where the Liberals would happily pitch Grewal in the name of political expediency, the CPC seem to require some actual evidence of wrongdoing.

The MSM doesn't believe Inky Mark because he had no proof but Grewal is somehow in the wrong for taping what it tantamount to attempted bribery.

Volpe sics the RCMP on him and the finding is no wrongdoing

The MSM portrays him as some sort of smuggler for trying to get a letter to Ottawa. Another investigation and again no wrongdoing.

Now we have contributions from Liberals without tax receipts, which on closer examination is another non-story as the issuing of tax receipts at the time would have been illegal.

The only ones who have lost credibility in this whole process has been the Liberal apologists and the MSM who are either completely incompetent or so totally enamoured with the Liberals that they will knowingly leave out crucial elements of a story in order to paint the opposition in a bad light.