Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm Going to the LPCO

In a few hours, I'll be taking the short train ride into Toronto from Oakville, Tonight is going to be magical, after hearing the informal leaders forum. 10:00 everyone parties down and you can find hospitality suites, I'll be going to Gerard Kennedy's which is on Executive Suite Floor 4, Queen Tower, Friday 10pm-Midnight, Saturday 9 PM-Midnight.

I should also share that while I have met Gerard and while he probably wouldn't remember me when I met him last summer at the OLP AGM, I have recently discovered that I have a possible family relation to Mr. Kennedy.

My Uncle Digby Wright's Father Arthur Wright, was good friends with Betty Kennedy and Gerard Kennedy Sr., While I am still unsure if these are his parents or grand parents. What I do know is Arthur definitely knew one of the Kennedy relatives, because Digby mentioned that they owned a shirt factory in Winnipeg, Manitoba. That would definitely put in my mind that has definitely got to be Gerard because as all of you know Gerard was born in Manitoba. I couldn't believe I heard this and I intend tonight, if I can get a conversation with Mr. Kennedy to mention this story to him. If I can confirm it there will be a post. I will probably not be having another post on this website until late sunday as I will have no time to blog tommorow having had to get up bright and early to catch the train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also been interested in G.K.'s parentage because Gerard Kennedy Sr.(who owned a shirt factory) was a neighbor of my family's in Winnipeg. He and Agnes (his first wife) had children and I think it's possible they were G.K.'s grandparents! I don't think Betty and he had children? My brother and I would be intersted to hear what you've found out. Thanks