Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Kinsella Stupidity, The Tories love "Buzz" Words and Photshop Phun

Something bizarre strikes me over at Kinsella and friends, Warren has decided to play dumb and claim he has a sixth sense which blinds him from seeing the fact there are Negative Tory Advertisements that are airing, if he doesn't believe me let me direct him to the Conservative Web Site so that he can actually see them for himself!

Warren, I don't even consider you a member of the Liberal Party anymore, you did send a useless check to Edwin Laryea of the New Democratic Party which try as you might is not going to defeat Andrew Telegdi, because let's face it that's a safe liberal seat my friend. You and Sheila Copps are dead weight in the Liberal Party, I once had respect for Sheila Copps and felt sorry for what the Liberals did to her in her own riding, but you know what?

I've lost all sympathy for her, she is just another sore loser who has decided to write extremely negative columns about Paul Martin, I don't believe a word the woman writes at all, in fact the lies you guys have pushed about the Clarity Act and Mr. Martin are astounding.

Now moving on to the Conservative Party, these guys love any type of Buzz-word they can sink their teeth into, in fact that's what their entire campaign has been Buzz-words and Jingoism. How many times have these words been uttered?

* Corruption, Liberal Corruption, Corrupt Liberal Goverment, etc.
* Culture of Entitlement
* Stand Up For Canada

Many, many times they have been uttered. My problem is that the Tory Campaign has been all style and no substance, It's been nothing but photo-ops including the rediculous photo-op of him next to a case of money and an empty red folder.

My biggest problem with the Tories is that their attacks on corruption are getting old, What the tories fail to mention is Mr. Martin and his entire cabinet was exonerated, end of fricking story, Don't give me any of this bullshit about If he was a senior quebec minister, if he was finance minister, if he was whatever damn minister he was. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT! The truth is simple, PAUL MARTIN WAS EXONERATED WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT! So, I don't want to hear any ifs, ands or buts about this particular part. The tories for the past year have lied and mislead canadians about the truth of the sponsorship scandal. For an entire year members of your caucus threw barbs at the Government without even bothering wanting to read Justice Gomery's entire report. Then when the report came out you guys distorted and spun the report to satisfy your own partisan needs. You guys are freaking Witch Hunters and you don't deserve my vote, I will never vote for a bunch of lying slanderous people like the Conservative Party is full of. You guys for the past year have continued to harp on scandals that turned out not to be scandals.

You witchunted David Dingwall only to find out that it was YOUR PARTY THAT WASTED TAX PAYER MONEY conducting a frugal investigation and finding out that in fact Mr. Dingwall spent 99.64% of his personal expense account properly. Let us not forget it was your clarivoyant psychics that tried to defame Judy Sgro only to find out later that she was innocent. You guys are a bunch of paranoid delusional nutbars who lie, smear and defame people when you don't get the result you want.

Don't even harp on me about people not having gone to jail in the sponsorship scandal. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM WORKS MY FRIEND? Do You Understand that people have to go through a trial process? This is not some fantasy island where you can just send people to jail without a public trial. You guys are like the crowd of people that burns people at the stake before getting the facts.

This is exactly what you are doing with Ralph Goodale, and I'm sick to death of you tories destroying the reputations of people before being handed the facts!

Anyway after that long-winded rant. I've decided to attach for my loyal readers some of my photoshop work for people to enjoy.

I encourage everyone to send me any photoshop pictures and I will post them in a weekly blog post.





1 comment:

Joan Tintor said...

Yeah, empty buzz phrases suck. Especially "Politics of Achievement" and "Let's make history!"