Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Judy Wasylycia-Leis Started the RCMP Investigation



Remember Judy Wasylycia-Leis? You might remember she's the New Democratic Party's finance critic.

I reported on her fake outrage earlier in the day where she whined and moaned that the Prime Minister refused to even mention the NDP in his speech. I'd like to point out this woman is a partisan fanatic who will do anything to score political points anytime.

She was technically the first one to know of the RCMP investigation, she had the choice between exposing it publically and hurting the Liberals or keeping this out of the public domain.

While I will admit that Ralph Goodale could have avoided this embarrassment by simply letting the RCMP investigate. I am in no way suggesting Ms Wasylycia-Leis did anything wrong by demanding an investigation, what I am saying is that she had the choice to show we was not a petty politician by keeping her mouth shut and not doing something politically convenient for the opposition parties.

However, I think the biggest error of Ms. Wasylycia-Leis is showing that her party leader has an enormous ego that just screams "What About Me?"

If this is the only thing Mr. Layton has in terms of policy, then I'm very very sorry for him.

No comments: