Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Opposition MP's I like... and Hate

I decided to list 10 I like and 10 I hate. So here they are.

Who I Like:

1. Ed Broadbent (NDP-Ottawa Centre)-He's respected by everybody, he tells you the straight facts, no crap involved at all.
2. Gerald Keddy (CPC-South Shore-St. Margaret's)-Probably one of the few Conservatives I like, Keddy is quiet, he's willing to take stands for things his party is against (SSM).
3. Chuck Cadman (IND-Surrey North)-The best MP in the house of commons, he listened to his constituents on the budget vote and he did it accordingly, he's soft spoken, he's respected by everybody in the house of Commons and I love that Ponytail!
4. Bill Blaikie (NDP-Elmwood-Transcona)-The longest serving MP in the house, he is respectful, corteous and well loved by all.
5. Real Menard (BQ-Hocelaga)-A very good MP, probably one of the only Bloc Members I like.
6. Charlie Angus (NDP-Timmins-James Bay)-Great MP, he's extremely funny in debates.
7. Judy Wasylicia-Leis (NDP-Winnipeg North)-This woman is a preacher, she's a fiery debater who has gone after the Conservatives and made them eat crow.
8. Peter Stoffer (NDP-Sackville-Eastern Shore)-Funniest MP in the entire house of commons, he has a lot of quick one liners and you will usually recognize this man by the salute he gives when he votes.
9. David Christopherson (NDP-Hamilton Centre)-Extremely Fiery Debater, he challenged the Conservatives to scrap their compromise on Same-Sex Marriage and take a position, he earns my respect because of that.
10. Carolyn Parrish (IND-Mississauga-Erindale)-Despite the fact she says somethings she should not, I respect the fact she says what she wants!

Opposition MP's I hate

This list is probably going to be much easier to come up with.

1. Pierre Poilievre (CPC-Nepean-Carleton)-I feel awful for Nepean-Carleton constituents, because they have to be represented by two complete buffoons in John Baird and this guy. This guy is so irritating and it's no wonder why, he's the youngest member of the house of commons. He consistently rails on about "Government Daycare Bureaucracy", if there was one CPC MP I hate the most it is this whining backbencher.
2. Andrew Scheer (CPC-Regina Qu'Appelle)-Hard to believe a great MP like Lorne Nystrom was replaced by a complete tool like this guy. He's an absolute moron who does nothing but chat it up with his friend Pierre Poilievre and make rediculous accusations.
3. Gary Lunn (CPC-Saanich-Gulf Islands)-I cannot wait until the next election, when this fool gets booted out of the house. This man is a sheer embarrassment to Canada, he does nothing but stand up and the house and whine.
4. Joy Smith (CPC-Kildonan-St.Paul)-She can enjoy her last few months in the house, because she's dead in the next election, probably the most right-wing member of the Conservative Party, a completely daft airhead who does nothing but blow hot air.
5. John Reynolds (CPC-West Vancouver-Sunshine Coast-Sea to Sky Country) I never really hated Reynolds until today, when he tried to make an attempt to disbar Ujjal Dosanjh, Tim Murphy and David Peterson because of "bribes". John, just go away, you will not be missed in the house at all next time.
6. Cheryl Gallant (CPC-Renfrew-Nipissing-Pembroke)-What needs to be said about this idiotic woman, she's made insane statements, I have no idea why this woman was re-elected, everytime she opens her mouth idiocy comes out of it.
7. Jeremy Harrison (CPC-Desnethe-Missinippi-Churchill River)-What a joke of a member! He's just a complete fool.
8. Gurmant Grewal (CPC-Newton-North Delta)-Mr. Grewal has a knack for just putting his foot in his mouth.
9. Peter MacKay (CPC-Central Nova)-An Absolute Fool, I'm glad Belinda dumped this dipstick.
10. Jay Hill (CPC-Prince George-Peace River) An Absolute Dick, Enough Said.

7 comments:

Hishighness said...

My personal hate list:

1. Steven Harper
2. Diane Ablonczy
3. Monte Solberg
4. Jason Kenney
5. Pierre Polivere

I created this to honor how much I loathe them:

http://conthreatlevel.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_conthreatlevel_archive.html

The only Tory MPs I like are Helena Guergis and Rona Ambrose, Not because they're good MPs or because they're intelligent (They're not on both accounts) but just cuz I'd like to slip it to them grizzly style. Maybe call up Belinda and get an MP orgy goin, If ya know what I mean heh heh heh. ;)

Koby said...

Rob Anders
The following all warrent mention

Paul Forseth
Myron Thompson
Art Hanger
Maurice Vellacott
Garry Breitkreuz
Mark Warawa
Stockwell Day
Russ Hiebert

The following two would make my list but they are effectively not in the house anymore because of illness.

Dave Chatters
Darrell Stinson

Mike said...

Thank you for putting Poilievre #1. He's my #1 as well. I hate this guy so much, that I joined the Nepean-Carleton NDP Riding Association. We're running a great woman named Laurel Gibbons (who works with Soffer BTW) against him and I expect big gains next time out.

Did you know he is claiming credit for obtaining fedral money for a light rail project that he opposed until 2 weeks before the MOU was signed. Never mind that our local City Councillor Jan Harder and Ottawa Mayor Bob Chairelli worked their ass off for over a year to get this done.

Further did you know that here in the riding he pronounced his name "Paul-ee-ver" but in the house its the proper french pronunciation? Wouldn't have to do with the anti-french sentiment here?

This guy is an asshat.

Of course, he's from Calgay and only lived here for about 8 months before he was elected. Nepean-Carleton has voted Conservative forever. Former Defence Minister David Pratt was the exception. The Cons could have run a shoe here in the last election and won. In some ways they did.

I hope this smarmy jerk gets booted next time. I know a good many CPC supporters that don't like him and may vote Green or note vote next time because of him.

Jack said...

Well Rob Anders, is usually a dick I admit, but he hasn't done anything in the last little while to piss me off, But I would say Kenney and Ablonczy are both idiots. They are as Scott Brison said... The King and Queen of Mean.

Michael Fox said...

You people are evil.

Mike said...

I'd like to see some data or actual evidence of why you people dislike all these opposition MPs beyond the fact that they are Conservatives.

Accusing them of being shrill or annoying is hardly fair.

I mean, have you ever heard Marlene Jennings speak in the House?

Please.

Maybe if we stopped criticizing the personalities and styles of MPs and started looking at more policy issues, people in general would be less apathetic about politics.

Amy Lee said...

"The only Tory MPs I like are Helena Guergis and Rona Ambrose, Not because they're good MPs or because they're intelligent (They're not on both accounts) but just cuz I'd like to slip it to them grizzly style. Maybe call up Belinda and get an MP orgy goin, If ya know what I mean heh heh heh. ;)"

Had a Conservative or even anyone remotely connected to the Conservative Party of Canada said anything so blatantly disrespectful, the shit would hit the fan.

That's ridiculous and utterly disgusting.