Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Deepthroat Revealed

Folks it's been over 2 months since I last typed here but Im ready to get back into, Deep Throat was revealed yesterday as W. Mark Felt, a former number two guy at the FBI. This has ended a mystery for years and I think everybody owes Mr. Felt a great round of applause for having the courage to tell his secret to the entire United States. Mr. Felt is a hero to America, he brought down a government that was a danger to the United States. It is truly amazing, when I found out that Deep Throat was revealed as Mark Felt. I could not believe it, I had thought Pat Buchanan or Fred Fielding would have been the real Deep Throat, but I guess Mr. Felt dropped the bomb shell. I would hope now that Mr. Felt has revealed his secret, the press will not continue to harrass him. He's an old man who wanted to tell his secret so that the people could no and we can finally put the matter to rest. Any thoughts on this?

No comments: