Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 03, 2008

When Will Alberta Give Up on the Conservative Dictatorship?

I'm hoping that tonight we will have change but considering this is "Alberta" I'm not going to be surprised when we have an eleventh straight conservative government in Alberta, admittedly I'm not from Alberta. I know that Alberta has always been a conservative stronghold, I'm not stupid. But let's be honest folks, even Alberta needs a change.

I knew damn well the Liberals were not going to hold the federal governments reigns forever. Let's be serious though, The Tories in Alberta are a bunch of tired old politicians who have run out of ideas and can pretty much just sit on their thumbs and do nothing, because they think Albertans are Idiots, I know they aren't idiots, but to be serious, don't you guys get tired of having the same damn party win every election? It's not even a damn fight.

Seriously Alberta, do something wild. Stop being so boring and predictable.

3 comments:

wilson said...

When Will Alberta Give Up on the Conservative Dictatorship?

When Liberals no longer threaten our province with NEP2.
We keep telling you, but you don't listen.
Just like you don't listen to Quebec.

Anonymous said...

I'll repeat my comment on another blog.

If the PC party in Alberta was headed by a turnip, they'd still eke out a minority.

Alberta is hopeless. They will continue to shit out CO2 and get rich doing it, while privatizing everything and complaining about how they have to help out the rest of the country, even though their ass was supported all through droughts and depressions.

When the money/oil dries up, they will have raped their resources and sold everything to private interests. The good life will last for about 3-4 decades after that. Tops.

Anonymous said...

What is most unbelievable is the amount of fraud, stupidity, patronizing and sheer gall that does not register with voters....
"better the thief we know", I guess.