Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 15, 2007

I Knew Harper was bad, but...

So I sit down this morning for my morning coffee and open up a paper and the first thing I find, is this. I almost spat out my coffee after reading this. Folks, there is no nice way to put this. This is fascism in action pure and simple, I knew Harper was a bad prime minister, but this takes the cake, I saw this story and my blood boiled. I know I haven't been on much but when I see something like this get barely any coverage anywhere else and then have Sandra Buckler, the PM's Propaganda Gal says that they have no plans to "pursue" such a project.

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously take a look at that, they got caught with their pants down on this one, do they honestly believe people are that stupid? Where is the media on this issue? Kudos to the Toronto star for unearthing this horrifying situation. Stephen Harper is a total Hypocrite when it comes to Ethics, he slammed the liberals for lack of transparency and yet he has run one of the most secretive governments in Canadian history. He also liked attacking the Liberals over a sponsorship scandal, until it was found his own party violated the law trying to win the 2006 election by laundering money through weak candidates. Stephen Harper plain and simple is a thug who pushes people around and states that it's his way or the highway. He likes to talk about how he's such a leader, well Stevie, maybe I can tell you that Leaders are not thugs and they don't bully and push people around to get their way. True Leaders are people who listen and try to compromise and find a solution for all Canadians and not for one segment of the population.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper will go down in history as one of the best Prime Ministers Canada has ever had - even if, and perhaps especially if, he never gets a majority.

Jack said...

I could actually agree with that, I mean he's done some things I'm not proud of, but seriously this guy should not be handed a majority. I personally felt we needed Harper so that the Liberals can get their shit together, I mean if the Liberals had won last time We still would have been in dis-array and we might have completely been wiped out next time. We needed to lose for National Unity purposes in Quebec, because I felt that Quebec might be very angry if we got re-elected. I think we can get our stuff together. but it's going to take some time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jack, good thing you have lots of time to help the Libs rebuilt, you know, being 19 and all.

"needed to lose for national unity purposes"...heh, call me when you have at least one election behind you.

Skald said...

If you believe that a democratically elected government upgrading a building to better house our free speech media is fascism, then you are sadly mistaken.

Anonymous said...

You people make me laugh. Your spittin' mad because someone had an idea, a bad idea, decided it was a bad idea, and, since it was a bad idea made the decission not to go through with it, so, logic would dictate that because the PMO's office decided that a new media centre would be a bad idea, and because your spittin' mad, you think its a good idea...it that makes no sense to you, then try to imagine how someone reading your comment would try to understand how your spittin' mad at a bad idea not being implimented. God I hope your never in charge of a committee or think tank...."ladies and gentlemen, please dont bring me any ideas.."

Anonymous said...

Fascism? Me thinks you haven't an understanding of the word.

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...
Harper will go down in history as one of the best Prime Ministers Canada has ever had - even if, and perhaps especially if, he never gets a majority."

Tangerine rivers and marmelade skys, Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head, look for the girl with Kaleidoscope eyes and she's gone.

Just what kind of drugs are you on!