Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I made a difficult decision

While every liberal is celebrating the election of a new leader in Montreal, I had to make a very difficult decision a few weeks ago. I would like to take this time to explain why I will not be at this weekend's convention.

I am a student, and while my mother would have paid for me to go to Montreal and to this convention, I had to turn it down. While I enjoy politics and follow politics I can not put Politics before my education, being now that college has came down to crunch time. It breaks my heart to say I had to forgo the convention.

I am extremely jealous of all of you but I would hope that you would understand that my heart is with each and every one of you as you choose the next leader of this party. Please choose wisely and think carefully after the 1st ballot, your vote is going to determine the future of this county. So be wise.

Liberally yours,

Jack

1 comment:

UWHabs said...

Too bad you couldn't come. What's one term when you can be part of history? Good luck with your schooling, and remember to book off the time next time around.